Norton Rose Fulbright Studio Legale
Italy is a core part of our European platform. Our Milan office has been a leader in the Italian legal market since 2000.
Our team in Milan, comprised of around 20 lawyers, including 5 partners, offers domestic and international clients a wide range of legal services. We are very active in assisting international clients doing business in Italy and in advising Italian clients on large energy and infrastructure projects around the world.
Our lawyers in Italy are well known for their pragmatic, commercial and business-oriented style, as well as specific industry knowledge.
Reflecting our global practice, Norton Rose Fulbright in Italy is strong in financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare.
Our areas of work include
- administrative law
- antitrust and competition
- banking and finance
- bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- business ethics and anti-corruption
- capital markets
- corporate, M&A and securities
- private equity
- dispute resolution and litigation
- employment and labour
- intellectual property
- financial services and markets
- real estate
- regulation and investigations
Our key industry sectors
- financial institutions
- infrastructure, mining and commodities
- technology and innovation
- life sciences and healthcare