GE Gas Power is a world energy leader providing equipment, solutions, and services across the energy value chain from generation to consumption. We are developing the energy technologies of the future.
Gas Power has ~50% share of world’s gas power generation with 20K employees in >80 countries.
We engineer cleaner, more accessible energy that people depend on powering growth and prosperity everywhere. Gas Power is helping to drive the energy transition around the world.
During the presentation, GE would like to meet students and graduates sharing the Company profile and the Finance Early Career Leadership Program, that brings university graduates into a 2-year experience to build skills and leadership in the context of the critical functions of the company.
You will develop critical analytical skills and business acumen to prepare for leading a world-class finance organization!
> Key facts & figures
- GE GAS POWER Mission: powering lives and making electricity more afforsable, reliable, accessible, adn more sustainable
- Values: GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers.
- GE GAS POWER employees: ~32.000
> Perchè lavorare in GE?
At GE, we rise to the challenge of building a world that works. GE GAS POWER offers a an enriching and motivating environment. GE is widely known for building global leaders. We do this by effective coaching and providing advice on career advancement. We are a diverse and dedicated global team. Operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill the company’s mission.
“Our technology, global network, and exceptional team is fueled by a mission: building a world that works.”
> Opportunità di carriera
- Financial Management Program
> Range di età
Dai 23 ai 27 anni
> Aree geografiche di particolare interesse
EU – must unrestricted authorization to work in the European Union. No work permit sponsored by GE GAS POWER
> Video aziendale
> Posizioni aperte
Graduate Financial Management Program (FMP)
Job Description Summary
Rotational Finance Leadership program committed to growing GE Gas Power’s entry level, high potential talent-people with a passion for technology, a drive for technical excellence, professional skills and GE Gas Power values-by accelerating their development through intense technical training and a variety of business critical assignments.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Complete four, six-month rotations (2 years) at GE Gas Power;
- Train in GE’s core finance competencies to earn diverse on-the-job experiences: Commercial Finance, Supply Chain Finance, and Financial Planning and Analysis;
- Collaborate with and present to senior leaders who act as coaches and mentors throughout the program;
- Actively uphold GE’s values by participating in our inclusive culture both inside the company and in the communities, we serve;
- FMPs have a chance to engage with a Global community and have diverse experiences through international rotations, in person classes and community engagements;
- After completion of the FMP program, FMPs will have the opportunity to apply for Gas Power OFLP Program or a highly valued finance role within one of the GE businesses.
- Opportunity to travel to multiple locations across EU during the 4 assignments
- Degrees in Finance, Accounting, Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics preferred and/or equivalent experience;
- Typically, you would be a graduate looking for a first real taste of working life;
- Demonstrated interest and competency in Finance;
- Fluent English – spoken and written;
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the European Union.
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn;
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively;
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work committed;
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative;
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker;
- Understanding of business concepts/strategy; intern or co-op experience in finance; business/accounting or analytical coursework; geographic mobility.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No